Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 year old happenings






I have been having an amazing time teaching your children. Everyday I am with them the more I love being with them. The 3 yr olds are so much fun because they are so willing to learn and get so excited when they accomplish a new task. I have noticed over the last couple weeks that they don't play much together, which is completely normal. Most 3 yr olds are solitary players. I have also noticed that what we will be working a lot on in the coming weeks is solving problems with their peers. I feel like I am always telling one of the kids to not take a toy away and so forth, so typical of the age, but it is fun watching them start the beginnings of conflit resolution. Here are just a few pictures that I have taken while the kids have been playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment